Mindset, Method, and a little Madness
In the successful selling programme you will define your ideal future and develop a step-by-step plan to make that future a reality and your career more meaningful. Click to find out when the next course starts
What will I learn?
- Why putting your customer first (without compromising your own goals) is the key to long-term sustainable success.
- How to view selling opportunities from a new perspective that better serves both you and the customer.
- Learn and apply the right strategy and process for helping your customers recognise their real needs, which shortens the selling cycle and increases typical average order value
- Discover the fastest, most practical ways to achieve certain, sustainable scale, grow profitable sales, minimize cost of acquisition of a customer and maximise lifetime customer value
- And much more!
What’s covered in each module?
1. Design Your Future (Before Someone Else Does it for You)
In this module you will develop a step-by-step plan to achieve your ideal future that supports both personal and professional growth. You will take stock of the resources you have, identify the resources you will need, and develop an action-based timeline for reaching your goals.
2. Develop Mutually Beneficial Business Relationships
Success in business (and in life) is often more the result of who you know than what you know. In this module you will discover the specific steps to identify, develop, and support mutually beneficial and mutually profitable relationships with customers, channel partners, and even your competitors.
3. Mindset Magic—Getting Out of Your Own Way
In this module, you will discover the connection between what you think and how you act, and how you may be unknowingly and unintentionally sabotaging your own efforts. You will learn how to reframe your negative inner-critic thinking to positive action-oriented thinking.
4. Does Win-Win Really Exist?
In a competitive business landscape, it’s generally thought that if one party wins, the other party loses. That way of thinking promotes short-term relationships. It is totally inappropriate and unproductive in long-term relationships. In this module, you will discover why win-win pays long-term dividends and how to make it the cornerstone of your business interactions.
5. Are You Trustworthy?
That’s what prospects, customers, and business associates want to know about you. They want to feel safe dealing with you. In this module you will learn about the Trust Equation and how others judge your trustworthiness. You will learn how to adjust your words, thoughts, and actions to increase your trustworthiness score.
6. Will Today’s Customer be Tomorrow’s Customer?
Smart salespeople recognize the long-term value of the customers who sticks with them year after year. Not only for their repeat business, which is typically more profitable than new business, but also for the referral business they generate. In this module, you will discover specific strategies for cultivating and protecting long-term customers.
7. Understanding Your Buyers’ Journey
One of the keys to successful selling is understanding your buyer’s journey. Do this and you’ll be closing sales more quickly, more frequently, and typically with little or no resistance. In this module, you will learn how and when to engage with buyers in a meaningful manner, at the point when they are most receptive.
8. Understanding What Motivates Your Customer
To best serve your customers, you must discover and focus on what they really need and what really matters to them. In this module, you will discover a framework for defining, categorizing, capturing, and organizing all of your customers’ needs.
9. Asking the Right Questions at the Right Time
How, what, and when you ask your customers questions impacts the value and relevance of their answers. In this module, you will discover how well-timed, insightful questions not only provide you with necessary information, but also help customers better understand their situations and make better choices.
10. Defining a Positive Predictable Future
Sales are completed more quickly, easily, and consistently when both parties are working towards the same beneficial outcome. In this module, you will learn how to structure and develop with your customers a mutually-agreed-to path forward that eliminates fears, doubts, and last-minute delays.
Click this link to book your 30-minute evaluation call now to determine if we are good fit for each other and whether this programme and will deliver the outcomes you intend. If I can’t help I probably know someone who can.